Knights of Columbus (BC) Charity Foundation 60th Annual Charity Appeal
1st - $60,000 ● 2nd - $40,000 ● 3rd - $15,000 ● 4th - $10,000 ● 5th - $3,000
Grand Prize Draws on January 29 at 7 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
Community Food Banks
Dioceses in BC for outreach programs
...and many others...
How It Works
Lottery License #130037
- The prize winners will be drawn automatically at 7:15PM on the day of the draw (December 4th, 2021 for the Early Bird and January 29th, 2022 for the Grand Prizes) and they must be of legal age (must be 19+ to play).
- ALL PRIZES WILL BE ISSUED OUT VIA CHEQUE.
- Winners are responsible for costs associated with the delivery and claiming of prizes.
- Presence at the draw is not a condition of winning.
- Winners will be officially notified at the address or phone number on the ticket and will be
displayed on the website the day after at
- Knights of Columbus (BC) Charity Foundation Board members, State Charity Appeal Chairman, and Foundation Chairman are not permitted to purchase tickets.
- Subscription is subject to the provisions of the Knights of Columbus Charity Appeal Lottery and every ticket remains the property of the said Lottery until the subscription has been received and accepted by the Knights of Columbus Charity Appeal office.
- In the event of an act of God, strikes, lockouts or any consequences which make it impossible to carry out the terms of the agreement, reference will be made to the Knights of Columbus (BC) Charity Foundation P.O. Box 78043 Grandview PO Vancouver, BC V5N 5W1.
- For general inquiries, please phone 604-216-7272 or e-mail
- For a list of winners, please phone 604-216-7760 starting on December 5th, 2021 for the Early Bird winners and January 30th, 2022 for the complete winner list.
- Purchasers must be 19+ to play.
Chances are 1 in 250,000 (total tickets for sale) to win a grand prize
Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold
Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-795-6111,
Know your limit, play within it
19+ to play
BC LCC: #130037